WordPress is a fully-featured, open source Content Management System used by millions of websites around the world, whether it's a corporate site or an e-commerce site, it's all done ease via the WordPress CMS and its array of plug-ins that extend its functionality exponentially.
Whatever the sector, whatever your business, WordPress can be developed to include features such as managing your team page to advanced e-commerce and CRM integration. It’s cloud-based so you can access it anywhere, and it’s constantly being updated to keep your business at the cutting edge of digital. It’s a system that makes a great starting point for businesses that are serious about digital.
As a leading web design agency, we're WordPress experts, so it's safe to say we know the platform inside-out and back-to-front. The scope is limitless and WordPress can be extended through the addition of multiple plug-ins to handle different needs from simple add on functions to full-featured e-commerce tools such as Woocommerce which itself can be further extended with plug-ins.
All the sites shown below are live and are ones we've designed and developed, just click to see for yourself how you can have a beautiful responsive site with incredible functionality.
Elegant, easy and effective
We take pride in offering a system that's elegant, easy and effective, enabling you to manage and market your business or organisation with ease using the WordPress CMS.
A robust, secure platform with WordPress + Kinsta
Websites are hosted on either our Liquidweb or Kinsta servers, both enterprise-grade cloud platforms that offer fast frontend sites and speedy backend administration. We can add secure zones, forums, document management systems, CRM's and all types of website functionality within WordPress.
We build sites that you can manage, from changing copy in web pages to adding blog posts, creating downloads and managing an online store. You can manage your business online anywhere simply by going to your site admin page and you've got all the controls you need, in a beautifully designed, elegant and powerful system.
If you need a case studies, team or projects page, then web apps is the module for you. With complete flexibility we can design and develop a web app that fits the purpose and allows you to make simple updates using forms and image uploads that automatically re-size your images, optimising for the site and also social media sites such as Linkedin.
If you really want your business to start paying for itself, then set up an online store. WordPress + Woocommerce offers an advanced E-Commerce module enabling you to manage catalogues, products, discount codes, gift vouchers, orders, invoicing, shipping and everything you need to run an efficient online business. Payments can be taken using Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal or other providers, so however you want to get paid, we've already got it integrated.
Creating a secure zone allows us to require a login for customers to access certain content, so whether you want customers to login for express e-commerce checkouts (with pre-populated details), a customer service area showing their orders and support history, or a client blog for collaboration, it's ready-to-go.
News & blogs
We can create a blog or news module to easily add updates and announcements that can be shown on any page and links users to the full article where you can add text, images and videos.
- A powerful, efficient and secure CMS with a multitude of options
- E-commerce functionality
- Easily add different types of content including text, pictures and slideshows
- A user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate
- Implement custom designs and templates, allowing your brand identity to be
- Easily manage content (create, modify, approve, publish, unpublish, delete and archive content)
- Content audit trails
- Dynamic menus created from content
- Multiple permission levels for access, authoring, publishing, auditing
- Search feature for content and media
- SEO features including Page Title, Meta Description and Alternative URLs
- Can easily be made multilingual with Umbraco’s add-on functionality
- Adaptable to future technological developments and functionality
- Ability to amend templates and stylesheets
- Compatible with all modern browsers and platforms
- WordPress can automatically create and deliver device-appropriate versions of website’s images
- Plug-ins and add-on modules for WordPress allowing extra functionality without developing from scratch
- WordPress is sustainable - it is open source, constantly being updated and is currently used for millions of websites worldwide.
If you'd like to find out more about how we can help transform your business online including WordPress website design and development, online marketing, SEO, social media, digital publishing, presentations or Apps just get in touch on 01564 797420 or email.