Umbraco is a fully-featured, open source Content Management System loved by thousands for its flexibility and great editing experience, whether it's a corporate site or an e-commerce site, it's all done with a beautiful responsive front-end and a fully-featured admin area.
Whatever the sector, whatever your business, Umbraco offers a full feature set from simply managing your team page with just a couple of clicks right through to advanced e-commerce and CRM integration. It’s cloud-based so you can access it anywhere, and it’s constantly being developed to keep your business at the cutting edge of digital. It’s a system that you can grow into, but are unlikely to grow out of.
As a leading web design agency, we're an Umbraco Registered Partner and Certified Cloud Powerhouse, so it's safe to say we know Umbraco inside-out and back-to-front. The scope is limitless and Umbraco can run all the latest web technologies, complex database tasks as part of its standard repertoire, and if it doesn't, we'll build a widget or add API integration that does.
All the sites shown below are live and are ones we've designed and developed, just click to see for yourself how you can have a beautiful responsive site with incredible functionality.
Elegant, easy and effective
We take pride in offering a system that's elegant, easy and effective, enabling you to manage and market your business or organisation with ease using the Umbraco CMS.
A robust, secure platform with Umbraco Cloud
Websites are hosted on Microsoft Azure servers, an enterprise-grade cloud platform that offers fast frontend sites and speedy backend administration. We develop secure zones, forums, document management systems, CRM's and all types of website functionality within Umbraco.
Umbraco Cloud CMS
We build sites that you can manage, from changing copy in web pages, to adding blog posts, creating downloads and managing an online store. You can manage your business online anywhere simply by going to your site admin page and you've got all the controls you need, in a beautifully designed, elegant and powerful system.
If you need a case studies, team or projects page, then web apps is the module for you. With complete flexibility we can design and develop a web app that fits the purpose, and allows you to make simple updates using forms and image uploads that automatically re-size your images, optimising for the site and also social media sites such as Linkedin.
If you really want your business to start paying for itself, then set up an online store. Umbraco Cloud uses an advanced E-Commerce module enabling you to manage catalogues, products, discount codes, gift vouchers, orders, invoicing, shipping and everything you need to run an efficient online business. Payments can be taken using Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal or another provider, so however you want to get paid, we've already got it integrated.
Creating a secure zone allows us to require a login for customers to access certain content, so whether you want customers to login for express e-commerce checkouts (with pre-populated details), a customer service area showing their orders and support history, or a client blog for collaboration, it's ready-to-go.
News & blogs
We can create a blog or news module to easily add updates and announcements that can be shown on any page and links users to the full article where you can add text, images and videos.
- A powerful, efficient and secure CMS with a multitude of options
- E-commerce functionality
- Easily add different types of content including text, pictures and slideshows
- A user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate
- Implement custom designs and templates, allowing your brand identity to be
- Easily manage content (create, modify, approve, publish, unpublish, delete and archive content)
- Content audit trails
- Dynamic menus created from content
- Multiple permission levels for access, authoring, publishing, auditing
- Search feature for content and media
- SEO features including Page Title, Meta Description and Alternative URLs
- Can easily be made multilingual with Umbraco’s add-on functionality
- Adaptable to future technological developments and functionality
- Ability to amend templates and stylesheets
- Compatible with all modern browsers and platforms
- Umbraco can automatically create and deliver device-appropriate versions of website’s images
- Plug-ins and add-on modules from Umbraco allowing extra functionality without developing from scratch
- Umbraco is sustainable - it is open source, constantly being updated and is currently used for approximately 400,000 websites, see here.